A selection of items to take home and use at your leisure. Each item is prepared in-house from scratch, using fresh and locally sourced ingredients. All items are vacuum packed and frozen and should be consumed within six months of the production date on the label. Available to order in the Pickup & Delivery tab. For cooking and serving information click one of the links below.
Cured Rainbow Trout – $6
Rainbow trout, cured in beet, basil, black garlic, mint, thyme and onion.
Vac-packed and ready to serve.
– On crostini with cream cheese, onion, and capers
Meat Pie – $6
Pulled pork and pickled cabbage in a pie shell, topped with egg washed pastry. 5-inch single serving pie. Filling is fully cooked, pastry and egg glaze is raw to ensure a fresh dish.
– From frozen: 45-50 minutes in a 350 degree oven
– From thawed: 20-25 minutes in a 350 degree oven
– Do not microwave
– Top with spicy mango chutney
– With a side of mixed greens salad with vinaigrette dressing
– With a side of roasted root vegetables
Lamb Sausage – $7
A new take on our famous Lamburger. Two pieces of lamb sausage – 10 oz.
– Fully cooked, best served after a quick grilling on the barbecue
– Can be heated in the microwave
– Rolled in a warm naan bread, with your favourite condiments
– Sliced, with tzatziki to dip
– Use as an ingredient in dishes like Jambalaya, risotto, etc.
– Great in pasta sauce
Chicken Hand Pie – $6
A variation of C’est What’s butter chicken in a folded egg-washed puff pastry – 5 oz. of filling. Filling is fully cooked, pastry is raw to ensure a fresh dish.
– From frozen: 25-30 minutes in a 350 degree oven
– From thawed: 15-20 minutes in a 350 degree oven
– Do not microwave
– Best eaten like a sandwich, it can also be eaten with a knife and fork. Caution, the filling will be HOT!
– To make it a meal, served with a side of roasted green beans or asparagus
– Also works well with a tomato salad.